Project B BOA PBR 1 Shoe - LAST PAIR
The Project B PBR1 is offered in a custom Grey & Red #Shark colour scheme as the first image.
If the size has USED marked against it, it has been used in our demonstration fleet but remains in fully functioning condition.
Delivering pure anatomical support with the best in injury prevention design, the PBR1 sets a new standard in professional-level rowing shoes. Featuring a world-first Carbon Split Sole, luxurious tongueless mid-foot wrap and FISA-approved BOA IP1 Performance Fit System, the PBR1 is for those who demand the best without compromise. Constructed from the ground up using the lightest, highest quality and best-performing materials available, the heart of the PBR1 is backed by 20,000 laser foot scans and more than 40 years in the field.
- World-first Carbon Split Sole design.
- 3K carbon fiber heel counter and forefoot foot cradle for ultimate force transfer and steering response.
- Perforated Durolite upper with water repelling treatment and forefoot drainage vent.
- Pure anatomical design built around the shape of the human foot.
- Lightest high-performance shoe available.
- Best force transfer and connection measured.
- Mid-arch foot support.
- Upper Air Vents for breathability in all-weather conditions.
- Innersole - EVA thermo-moldable.
- Sole Guards - High density memory foam.
- Padding - Closed-cell and non-porous memory foam.
- Sole Mounting - Standard 4-hole offset foot stretcher pattern with carbon reinforced plate.
- Closure System - Single-dial BOA IP1 Performance Fit System with replaceable lace.
- Built by rowers for rowers.
- Weight - 270 grams (approximate weight based on size 44 shoe).