USED Project B PBR2 Shoes Red/Black
Lighter, Stronger, Faster.
A World first split sole carbon fiber rowing shoe utilizing the lightest, highest quality and best performance materials, researched, innovated and built from the ground up for rowers, by rowers.
Design direction from the largest foot force data pool ever collected, a shape formed by 20,000 athlete foot scans and the expertise of Bont Rowing and BAT Logic.
- World first Carbon Fiber split-sole design
- Lightest high performance shoe on the market
- Best force transfer and connection measured
- Mid-arch foot support
- Anatomic heel cup and counter
- Carbon fiber forefoot and heel cradle for ultimate force transfer and steering response
- Hydrophobic memory foam insole
- Dual lock down straps
- Biomechanics shaped toe box
- A rowing shoe built by rowers for rowers
These shoes are sold in USED condition, as they have been used in boat on our demonstration fleet.